Вопрос Как обойти детект Microsoft Defender ?

X-Shar

:)
Администрация

ChatGPT

OpenAI
ChatGPT
write me all malware features about finspy like bootkit, persistent methods, etc
FinSpy, also known as FinFisher, is a type of sophisticated surveillance software or Trojan that is designed for use by government agencies and law enforcement organizations. Here are some of the features and capabilities of FinSpy:

1. Rootkit/bootkit: FinSpy uses a rootkit or bootkit component to gain persistence on the infected machine. This allows it to remain undetected by security software and survive system reboots.

2. Keylogging: The malware captures keystrokes made by the user, allowing the attacker to intercept sensitive data such as login credentials, credit card numbers, and other confidential information.

3. Remote access: FinSpy allows the attacker to remotely access the infected machine, enabling them to execute commands, install additional malware, or steal sensitive data.

4. Screen-capturing: The malware can take screenshots of the victim's screen, giving the attacker a visual representation of what the user is doing and what information they are working with.

5. Audio and video surveillance: FinSpy can turn on the victim's microphone and camera, allowing the attacker to record audio and video from the infected machine.

6. Network traffic monitoring: The malware can monitor the victim's network traffic, giving the attacker a detailed view of their online activity and any sensitive information that is being transmitted.

7. Anti-analysis techniques: FinSpy uses a variety of anti-analysis techniques to evade detection by security software and researchers. These include encryption, code obfuscation, and anti-debugging techniques.

Overall, FinSpy is a highly advanced and powerful piece of malware that provides attackers with a wide range of capabilities for monitoring and spying on targeted individuals.

X-Shar

Администрация

X-Shar

Администрация

creatin

Пользователь
Форумчанин
You can ask leading questions.

Also, the bot does not know everything, here is an outdated 3.5 turbo model.

Sorry for my English.
I am writing through a translator.
Alright thank you for information and english is not problem sir. I have few questions for you. I checked your github, you seems like a knowledgeable guy. Do you know where can i get open source bootkits, malicious drivers or where can i learn these?

X-Shar

Администрация
Alright thank you for information and english is not problem sir. I have few questions for you. I checked your github, you seems like a knowledgeable guy. Do you know where can i get open source bootkits, malicious drivers or where can i learn these?
The forum has a section: Руткиты и буткиты:Исследование и изучение

For Windows, bootkits and rootkits are not very popular now, they are mainly used for targeted attacks and rarely.

This is due to the requirement of the OS to run only signed drivers, and Secure Booth is not easy to bypass if we are talking about bootkits.

creatin

Пользователь
Форумчанин
Верх Низ